WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for “amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma.
THE RULES OF THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. Orchids are my favourite flowers. They were also my nan’s favourite flowers and they always remind me of her. I’m still yet to manage to keep one alive, but they’re beautiful while they last.
2. I’m a self-confessed Eastenders addict. It is the only show I have watched consistently my entire life. I rarely miss an episode! My mum used to watch it when I was little and it’s just stuck. A lot of people don’t get why I’m such a fan of the show, but I just love the drama.
3. I have a really bizarre middle name. It’s Chaley. It’s pronounced like ‘ch-ay-lee’, not ‘ch-aR-lee’ as everyone seems to think! My dad was the one who picked it, and originally wanted it to be my first name, thank god my mum stopped him… I would have been Chaley Buday… how awful.
- What was the biggest mystery you have solved?
Ooo this is actually really hard! I really don’t know how to answer this, so I guess I’ll just say the day I was diagnosed with bipolar, everything just made sense. I understood myself a bit more, I had explanations for my thoughts and behaviours, I realised I wasn’t broken and different from everyone else. I was the same as a lot of people and I’d be able to fix it.
2. If you were to create a lucky charm what would it be or what would it be made of?
To quote my fiance, he said “a picture of my face and it would be made of solid gold”… I’ve only ever had one lucky charm and that was a necklace given to me by my nan. I kind of like that it stands the test of time and it always reminds me of her. It’s like taking a little piece of her with me on those days I need an extra boost.
3. Which Disney character are you?
According to this test, I’m Hercules! Ha! I haven’t got a clue who I’d want to be…
4. What GIF do you use on a daily basis?
To be frank, I don’t really use GIFs, let alone on a daily basis…
5. What was the funniest thing you’ve ever been told?
Again, I’m being utterly useless but my fiance makes me laugh on a daily basis, more so than anyone I’ve ever met. Even when I’m super annoyed at him, he manages to make me forget all about it by laughing along with him. It’s one of his best traits.
MY FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS:
- In an attempt to put a spin on mental illness and break the stigma, I like my post about 30 good things about bipolar – here.
- I enjoyed writing my PTSD awareness month blog post – here.
- Finally, I enjoyed writing this post and Bipolar UK even featured it on their website!
MY NOMINATIONS ARE:
- Sophie – My Mind: Mental Health Awareness
- Charlotte – Time To Talk
- Zoe-Meghan – Zoe Meghan Blogs
- Jess – Just Call Me Jess
- Sarah – A Woman’s Confidence
- Irum – Irum…IDK
- Charlotte – Charlotte Walter
- Leo – The Anxious History Teacher
- Chloe – A Brighter Cloud
- Vanessa – The Wellbeing Blogger
- What do you regret the most?
- Do you find it easy to ask for help?
- What do you put on your pancakes?
- What is the happiest you’ve ever felt?
- What does your perfect day look like?
Please tag me in your answers, I’d love to read them!