Welcome to my 11th post for Blogtober – today I have created a list of bloggers which I have been loving recently…
Charlotte has to be one of the kindest bloggers I have had the pleasure of meeting in this blogging journey! She is dedicated to raising awareness to all things mental health – no wonder why I love her! A girl after my own heart. She has a really supportive and approachable attitude. Please, please go and check her out. She deserves it!
MY FAVOURITE OF CHARLOTTE’S POSTS:
Ami has a heart of gold. She is so sweet and supportive, she would do anything for anyone. She loves superheroes, and I think she is one because despite everything she just keeps going. I’ve never met anyone with strength like her. Please go check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF AMI’S POSTS:
- COMING TO TERMS WITH MY DISABILITY AND HOW I MAINTAIN A POSITIVE MINDSET.
- FEAR – IS IT WORTH THE ANXIETY?
- MY WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING EXPERIENCE.
I have been in love with Tinka’s hair from the moment we followed each other. But she’s not just beautiful on the outside, she is beautiful on the inside too – caring both for her friends and her cats. She writes more than just mental health – so check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF TINKA’S POSTS:
- WORLD SUICIDE PREVENTION DAY 2019.
- ANXIETY AND MEMORY LOSS.
- STOP WRITING ANXIETY OFF AS SOMETHING SMALL AND MINOR!
Rosie was one of the first bloggers I connected with diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. I have loved watching her share her life and disorder, as well as her recovery through travel. I am so envious of all the places she has been and all the plans for where she has to go. It feels amazing to meet someone who gets the things you feel. She is truly lovely, go and show her pages some love!
MY FAVOURITE OF ROSIE’S POSTS:
- TIPS FOR BEFORE YOU TRAVEL WITH BIPOLAR.
- HOW BIPOLAR AND AN EATING DISORDER AFFECT MY LIFE.
- EATING DISORDER VS BIPOLAR DISORDER.
I think Zoe-Meghan is absolutely great! I reckon if she didn’t live in Ireland we would totally be friends. She likes to write about all things self-care, mindfulness, travel and lifestyle. She is also the inspiration for my monthly photo posts. So thanks Zo!
MY FAVOURITE OF ZOE-MEGHAN’S POSTS:
Whilst I haven’t interacted much personally with Nadine, I am really inspired by the posts she writes. I love that she is bringing topics to the front of people’s minds and allowing people to feel supported.
MY FAVOURITE OF NADINE’S POSTS:
- BRAVERY – AND WHY NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE THE LION.
- STRESS AND THE IMPORTANCE OF TAKING BREAKS.
- INSOMNIA AND MENTAL DISORDERS.
Again, I haven’t interacted with Chloe, but I have been admiring her work from afar. I love all bloggers who write about mental health, but I really like the way Chloe writes.
MY FAVOURITE OF CHLOE’S POSTS:
- I’M NOT WHERE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE – ARE YOU?
- 10 THINGS NOT TO SAY TO CHRONICALLY ILL PEOPLE – AND WHAT TO SAY INSTEAD.
- A TYPICAL DAY FOR ME WITH FIBROMYALGIA.
Soph is one of my absolute FAVOURITE bloggers. Not only is she a talented writer herself, but she has been one of the most supportive readers I’ve ever had since I started blogging. I love it when a comment pops up from her. She is so generous taking the time for everyone else. Heart of gold. Please show her some love.
MY FAVOURITE OF SOPHIE’S POSTS:
- HOW BLOGGING IMPROVED MY MENTAL HEALTH.
- PEOPLE ARE TALKING BUT ARE WE LISTENING?
- DOES HAVING DEPRESSION MAKE ME A BAD FRIEND?
Katie is another lovely mental health advocate. She is constantly raising awareness for those suffering from their mental health whilst fighting her own battles – like doing a skydive for Mind! Wow! You go girl.
MY FAVOURITE OF KATIE’S POSTS:
- TIPS FOR MORNING ANXIETY
- WHY KEEPING CONNECTED ONLINE HAS DISCONNECTED ME.
- MY INGREDIENTS FOR A CONVERSATION ON MENTAL HEALTH.
Casey is another kind-hearted soul. She has a real talent at making graphic designs as well as producing some awesome blog posts. Her feeds are very aesthetically pleasing. Check her out!!
MY FAVOURITE OF CASEY’S POSTS:
- EXCUSES FOR CANCELLING PLANS AND WHAT WE REALLY MEAN.
- A REALISTIC SELF-CARE EXERCISE FOR THE BUSY GIRL.
- A DEPRESSION SUFFERER’S GUIDE ON GETTING THROUGH YOUR BAD DAYS.
I adore Gemma’s raw honesty. She doesn’t pretend to be something she’s not. She’s brutally honest putting into words what some of us try to pretend doesn’t happen in our lives. I love how she just normalises it. Check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF GEMMA’S POSTS:
- ASLEEP YET? FEELING ANXIOUS? 3 WAYS TO HELP YOU NOD OFF TONIGHT.
- 3 USEFUL THINGS TO DO BEFORE STARTING YOUR NEW JOB.
- MY NIGHT ROUTINE VS MY DREAM NIGHT ROUTINE.
Leo is another one for saying it how it is. I love how much she owns her story and uses it to make her stronger. Plus, she’s bloody lovely it would be hard not to like her! Check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF LEO’S POSTS:
Ells is a happiness and self-development blogger – doesn’t that just sound like the kind of person you’d want in your life?! She is like a ray of sunshine on my timeline. Check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF ELL’S POSTS:
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU’RE FEELING OVERWHELMED.
- HOW TO OVERCOME YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE.
- HOW TO SUPPORT A FRIEND WITH A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM.
Bethany is an amazing person. She is so strong and so kind. She takes the time to blog and has a youtube channel about disabilities – eradicating stigma wherever she goes. I think she’s amazing. Check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF BETHANY’S POSTS:
- HOW I WENT FROM EATING EVERYTHING TO NOTHING IN 4 DAYS.
- FIVE THINGS THE ABLED CAN DO TO HELP END DISABLED DISCRIMINATION.
- DISABILITIES PRODUCE ANXIETY IN UNEXPECTED WAYS.
#15 EMILY GABRIELLA:
Emily is another amazing blogger and gorgeous red-head. I love how obsessed with tea she is, she’s definitely the sort of person I’d love to stick the kettle on with. I find her really relatable. Check her out.
MY FAVOURITE OF EMILY GABRIELLA’S POSTS:
Sarah is a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I love how she’s channelling her own confidence and happiness into helping others, as well as herself. I respect any blogger trying to grow whilst helping others. Check her out.
MY FAVOURITE OF SARAH’S POSTS:
I love Irum’s posts. They’re really insightful and from the heart. I love it when she shows up on my timeline. Her perspective is really refreshing.
MY FAVOURITE OF IRUM’S POSTS:
- THE NEGATIVE GLASSES OF DEPRESSION.
- BEFORE YOU RELAPSE, READ THIS.
- 10 THINGS TO SAY TO A FRIEND WITH MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Sophie is another lovely blogger. She, like me and the many other lovely people on this list, loves to raise awareness to mental health. She is a time to change champion and MIND member. I think she’s great, check her out!
MY FAVOURITE OF SOPHIE’S POSTS:
- HOW CAN WE INCREASE OUR MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS.
- MENTAL HEALTH IMPORTANCE.
- SEPTEMBER SUICIDE AWARENESS MONTH.
I have adored Cara since the first day I found her page. I have never met her, but I feel like I almost know her from the way she writes about the disorder we share. I love the hard work she puts into the mental health community and hope that I can make the same impact that she has one day. Check her out.
MY FAVOURITE OF CARA’S POSTS:
- WHY I BECAME A MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
- SUPPORTING SOMEONE WITH AN EATING DISORDER AT CHRISTMAS.
Last, but by no means least, Anneli. This budding author is one of the foundations of the mh community – she takes part in so much such as the Human Bean podcast, The Breakdown, her own blog and more! I love how selfless she is, always looking after her followers.
MY FAVOURITE OF ANNELI’S POSTS:
- I ATTENDED MY FIRST CERVICAL SMEAR AFTER SEXUAL ABUSE: HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED.
- I HAD SEVERAL BREAKDOWNS BEFORE I LEARNED TO CRY.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TAUGHT ME WHO MY FRIENDS ARE.
I adore a lot more bloggers than this, but I’ll save that for another post…
Thanks for reading!
Who are some of your recommendations to check out? Leave them in the comments below!